Draft Approval Conditions for File 58T-11502
DRAFT APPROVAL CONDITIONS FOR 58T-11502:
1. That this approval applies to the draft plan prepared by J.D. Barnes Ltd., dated June 28, 2012, which shows a total of 59 lots for single detached dwellings (Lots 1 to 59), two Blocks for walkways (Blocks 60 and 61) and four Streets.
2. That Blocks 60 to 70 be conveyed to the City of Thunder Bay.
3. That the streets be shown and dedicated as public highways on the final plan.
4. That the streets be named to the satisfaction of the Planning Division.
5. That the owner satisfy itself that all lots conform to the requirements of By-law 100-2010, as amended, and that prior to final approval, the amending Official Plan and Zoning By-law, as it relates to this subdivision, is final.
6. That the owner enter into a General Subdivision Agreement satisfactory to the City of Thunder Bay to satisfy all the requirements, financial and otherwise, concerning the provision of roads, stormwater management, installation of services and drainage.
7. That prior to final approval of any subsequent stage of this subdivision, the applicant shall enter into an Addendum to the General Subdivision Agreement satisfactory to the City of Thunder Bay to satisfy all requirements, financial and otherwise, concerning the provision of roads, installation of services and drainage for the proposed stage.
8. That the Subdivision Agreement between the City and the owner contain a provision wherein the owner agrees to plant trees in Silvertree Park to the satisfaction of the Parks Division.
9. That easements as may be required for utility or drainage purposes shall be granted to the appropriate authority.
10. That prior to final approval, the owner shall prepare a lot grading, drainage, and stormwater management plan which is satisfactory to the City Engineer.
11. That the Subdivision Agreement between the City and the owner contain a provision wherein the owner agrees to include in all offers of purchase and sale the following notices: